- Compatible with 3.6V / 3.7V Li-Mn/Li-Ion batteries
- Each slot displays independent charging status
- Durable spring mechanism
- HD LCD display
- Input: AC 12V/24V
- Output: 4.2V - 0.5A , 1.0A
- USB Output: DC 5V 1.0A
- Can be used as a power bank for charging phones and mobile devices.
- 4 types of protection include: over-charging, over-voltage, short-circuit, reverse polarity
- Auto-Stop when fully charged / Auto-Recharge when voltage is less than 4.10V
- Activation function can activate low voltage batteries > 0.6V
Efest Charger Operation Instructions:
- Once the external Power or car charger adapter is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
- LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries, Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is:10440 / 16340 / 14500 / 18350 / 18500 / 17500 or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670 / 18650 / 18700 / 26500 / 26650 / 22650 batteries, CV is 4.23V.
- LCD display "Er” (short for Error), charger will stop charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5 seconds, "Er” mark on LCD screen will disappear once batteries were took off.
- Charging Status: Charging: with battery voltage and the sign if capacity flickers on LCD screen. (A).cell full charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker. (B).cells full charged:with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
- 5) When inserting a battery with the wrong positive or negative end LCD will shows ”Error” and stop charging, please insert the batteries to be correct polarity.