Triton Mini Coil replacement guide:
1. Make sure all parts are clean and sanitized
2. 1st unscrew the Triton mini base hardware from the tank and upper hardware.
3. Next, unscrew the old coil from the base hardware
4. Prime the wick holes and replace with a new Triton mini coil
5. Now, Fill the tank with your favorite e-liquid
6. Screw the Base hardware back into the tank and upper hardware
7. As with priming instructions wait a couple of minutes for the e-Liquid to feed into the coil before using the tank again.
Triton Mini Coil Features:
- Bottom Vertical Coils, BVC technology
- Resistance: Kanthal @ 1.2 ohm - Clapton @ 1.8 ohm - Temp control Ni200 @ 0.15 ohm
- Organic cotton wicks
- Color codes gaskets
What is a Clapton coil?
Clapton coils are a special made set of wires used as a atomizer heating element. The difference is Clapton coils consist of a pair of wires (one thicker axial wire, and a thinner wire wrapped around the thicker wire from end to end). Where as a standard wire consists of a single wire. Clapton coils looks and acts like a thick guitar string or piano wire, which translate to larger sound. But in the world of vaping the Clapton coil provides more surface area over the same overall length of coil than a standard coil would. This increased surface area means more contact with the E-Liquid saturated wick, and a better cloud and flavor production.