Charging Instructions for the Aspire CF Sub Ohm Battery:
- Carefully Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
- Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
- Plug the USB into the wall charger or computer.
- The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
- The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
- Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will blink 20 times (blue), then turn off.
Press button 5 times in rapid succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF. Compatible with sub ohm atomizer coil resistances of 0.3 ohm - 1.0 ohm. Do no tcharge the CF battery on another charger - it may damage the battery.