What Is the Aspire Tigon?
One of the most exciting developments in the vaping industry over the past couple of years is that new and more efficient coil designs have made it possible to enjoy a truly satisfying vaping experience without a bulky dual-battery box mod. Before the advent of new technologies such as the mesh coil, it was beginning to seem as though the only way to have a really great vaping experience was to use a tank with a coil that operated at 100 watts or higher. Newer coil designs have made small vape pens relevant once again, and the Aspire Tigon is here to capitalize on that fact. The Aspire Tigon might be the most advanced vape pen on the market, and it offers something for just about everyone.
Aspire Tigon: Features
- Supports both mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung vaping styles. You can completely transform your vaping experience with the Aspire Tigon by adjusting the airflow and changing the tank’s mouthpiece and atomizer coil.
- Simple push-in coil installation system eliminates the mess of traditional threaded atomizer coils.
- Spring-loaded sleeve closes the tank’s e-liquid flow holes when you remove the coil, making it possible to change the coil while the tank is full.
- Direct voltage output device operates at up to 4.2 volts.
- Onboard monitoring for short circuits, overheating and other potential safety issues helps to ensure that you remain completely safe while vaping.
- Designed to provide a great experience with nicotine salt e-liquid when you use the 1.2-ohm coil.
Using the Aspire Tigon
The first thing you’ll notice upon unpacking the Aspire Tigon is that the device feels great in the hand. Thanks to the weight of the built-in 2,600 mAh battery, the Tigon has a bit of heft. It’s a pleasure to hold this device.
Charging the Battery
After you unpack the Aspire Tigon, you can begin charging the battery by connecting the device to your computer using the included USB cable. The Tigon uses a 2-amp charging current, so you can get the battery topped up quickly. While the Tigon charges, the fire button lights up to show the charging status. If the light is red, charging has just begun. If the light is blue, the battery is at 3.5 volts or higher. If the light is pink, the battery is nearly full. The indictor light flashes several times and turns off when the charge cycle is complete.
Setting Up the Aspire Tigon
As we mentioned above, the Aspire Tigon accommodates both mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung vaping styles. It arrives from the factory pre-configured for the direct-to-lung vaping style, so you’ll want to reconfigure the device before filling the tank if that isn’t the style you prefer.
Follow these three steps to configure the Aspire Tigon for the mouth-to-lung vaping style.
- Pull the short mouthpiece out of the tank and install the wide, narrow mouthpiece.
- Turn the airflow collar on the bottom of the tank until you see five small holes rather than one large hole. You can continue twisting the collar to close some of the small holes and create even tighter airflow characteristics.
- Remove the 0.4-ohm coil from the tank and install the 1.2-ohm coil. We’ll explain how to replace the Aspire Tigon coil in a moment.
Filling the Tank
The Aspire Tigon is an excellent vaping device for those with young children because it has a child-resistant cap that’s difficult for uncoordinated hands to open. To fill the tank, pull the top metal hardware straight up and slide it horizontally. You’ll see the e-liquid filling port. Fill the tank. Slide the tank’s hardware back over and push it down. Wait several minutes for the cotton wick to become completely saturated with e-liquid.
Replacing the Aspire Tigon Coil
If you begin to notice a burned flavor when vaping with the Aspire Tigon – or you want to configure the device for mouth-to-lung vaping before using it for the first time – you’ll need to replace the coil. The tank’s spring-loaded inner sleeve makes coil replacements a pleasure because it allows you to install a new coil without first emptying the tank. To replace the Aspire Tigon coil, remove the tank from your device and unscrew the tank’s bottom hardware. Pull the old coil out and push the new coil in. Replace the tank’s bottom hardware and connect the tank to the Aspire Tigon device.
Vaping With the Aspire Tigon
Since the Aspire Tigon is a direct voltage output device, it doesn’t allow you to adjust its wattage settings or other vaping parameters. The Tigon delivers the battery’s full available voltage at all times. To vape, puff on the device while holding the fire button. If you’re stepping away from the device and want to lock it to keep it out of curious hands, press the fire button five times quickly.