- Length: 75 mm tall
- Thickness: 17 mm
- Width: 25.5 mm
- Display: In-line LED
- Battery Type: Internal rechargable Lipo 900 mah battery
- Connection: 510 threaded
- Charging port: Micro USB charging port
- Modes: Variable Voltage
Operation and Instructions:
By pressing the mode button you can then adjust the voltage between 3.0 volts, 3.5 volts. 4.0 volts, 4.5 volts, or 5.0 volts. The line LED will display the exact voltages, moving up or down as the voltage changes. Below you will see an animated graphic poster of the digital display moving with the change in modes.
The K Lite vape battery mod features and wide range of safety features including Automatic cut off, Short circuit protection, low wattage protection, Over charge protection, and over heat protection. Below you will see a diagram of the Aspire K-lite safety features.
Charging the K Light mod could not be easier with the provided Micro USB charger cable. The Micro USB charging port is located on the bottom of the K lite mod. While charging, the line LED will illuminate indicating the status of the charge. Below you will see a poster showing how to properly charge the rechargeable battery.
Proper Care and Maintenance:
The proper care and maintenance for any electronic device is essential in extending the life span, and providing the best user experience possible. In closing we have provided a few tips through our experience for maintaining your vape mod, This will ensure a long life and proper function for many months to come.
- Store your Mod in a cool dry place, free from humidity and moisture.
- Always keep your battery vape mod clean, a visual inspection and quick wipe with a micro fiber cleaning cloth, we recommend the Aspire cleaning cloth , that should do the trick.
- Charge the Mod with the provided charger cable or an approved Micro USB charger cable. We can't stress this enough, charging the battery with a 3rd party charger cable like your phone charger will work however may damage the battery. A lot of cell phone charger cables are considered fast chargers now a days, which charge at a much faster rate than your mod is designed to charge, thus slightly damaging the battery's over all life span with each improper charge. We also never recommend charging your mod in a vehicle charger, as the charge is not constant and could damage the battery mod.
- Try your very best to charge rechargeable batteries when the battery is fully drained, tests have shown most batteries preform better and last longer when charged only when drained fully.
- Use the correct 510 threaded vape tank or cartridge. Sub ohm tanks and larger tanks will not work with this mod. The Aspire K Lite Tank is the perfect fit!